CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lah-lee Pop
























Well I,ve done. I've decided to take the big leap. I'm going to start a photography business with a very close friend, she's almost family. Kim and I have decided to call it Lah-lee Pop a spin on lollipop after our girls. I don't have much to go on but confidence in myself. Kim has really given me the courage to do this. She's definitely got the business brains. We're going to try to cross train each other. We did these pictures as our signature pictures for the company. I'm quite proud of them and I'm so glad Igot to get some updated pictures of my girls. So I'm sure soon this blog will become my personal blog and I'll start a new blog with the business name. I'm very excited.

0 comments: