CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

PARTY!!!












Jacks birthday party was a blast. Laelah had a wonderful time jumping on the moonwalk and playing with the other children. All the kiddos were so cute in their costumes! I had a great time taking pictures of all of them. This is just a small piece of the pictures I took. Taking pictures of them definitely posed a challenge for me. They moved and they moved quickly. It was very hard for me to keep up with them. It was great practice for me. Hailey got to meet James and I think they really hit it off (ha ha).



2 comments:

Mom to 4 J's said...

Awww!! The pictures from Jack's party turned out sooo great! I look forward to seeing the rest!

Jessica Celis said...

I love the pics Jamie. Thank you so much for taking pictures of our little ones. Can't wait to see all of them.