CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Blue
























I had so much fun taking these pictures. This little girl is such a sweetheart and is full of personality. She has the most gorgeous bright blue eyes. This is the first time I've had the pleasure of taking pictures of a child other than my own, although she is part of my family. I tried to get some pictures of my little girls with the pumpkins but they were not having any part of it.




1 comments:

ktraweek said...

you did such a wonderful job with this. As a mother, i am blessed to have you in my life to capture these moments. As a customer i am blown away. I spend everyday with my chld and within one hour with my baby you were able to capture some of her most secretive faces and display her personality. I can't wait to put them on display.

thank you!!!!